Monday, July 27, 2026

 


FORMER JUDGE ROBERT GARZA NEEDS TO BE REMOVED AS A VISTING JUDGE.  HE IS AN ALL TOO WILLING PLAYER WITH CITY ATTORNEY WILL TREVINO STRATEGY TO MANIPULATE JUSTICE 
 
This is fact, Will Trevino in the bar cases objected to Judge Garza being the judge.   Now Will Trevino wants Garza as the judge in my case against the city and Omar Ochoa. Yes the same city and Omar Ochoa.  I filed a proper objection of right and Robert Garza is refusing to stand down, as he did in the bar cases.  He will now face a recusal. 

I am filing a motion to recuse him based on Jackson Walkers third attempt to avoid the ADA order of protection in my favor.  Former Chief Justice Nathan Hecht is now a partner at Jackson Walker which affords Jackson Walker and all its clients all the protection they need.

Anyone who thinks I will not add Nathan Hecht to the now near ready federal lawsuit, is sadly mistaken.

More in the AM.

Garza and I shared the same chiropractor.  I stopped my treatment one day when I heard him through the door asking someone if they knew who I was.  At the time, and not for long he is the judge in the Sorola case. 

There is more in the AM.  But I am going back to the Texas Supreme Court one last time, and then to the federal court of appeals to stop these people.

This is not complex.  The city, FTL and Texas Lone Star are parties to the federal appeal. They have nothing but contempt for the federal bench.  

Their remedy is simple. When I file my appellate brief, they respond by challenging the jurisdiction of the court.  If the court of appeals agrees with them it proceeds in state court.  This is basic, unless you believe the Texas Supreme Court will obstruct justice for you, so you ask the Texas Supreme Court to protect you from the federal court. 

Robert Garza's action towards me is file and explains his criminal DWI history and why he was forced from the bench into becoming a visiting judge. He is too stupid to understand Chris Mugica's attempt yesterday for the third time to bypass the ADA order, was really an attempt to throw Judge Garza under the bus.

Will reedit in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  FORMER JUDGE ROBERT GARZA NEEDS TO BE REMOVED AS A VISTING JUDGE.  HE IS AN ALL TOO WILLING PLAYER WITH CITY ATTORNEY WILL TREVINO STRATEG...