Monday, August 17, 2026

 


GINA HINOJOSA IS CLUELESS ON THE GASOLINE ISSUE, OR WORSE IS SHE BOUGHT BY THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY?:  I DO NOT KNOW WHICH IS THE TRUTH BUT THERE IS A SOLUTION TO THE PRICE OF GASOLINE GINA IS NOT DISCUSSING

I am waiting on my body to rehydrate so I can try and get some legal work done.  The phone has been ringing all morning.  The concern for my safety and welfare is real. I think the key people now understand I have no real care options in the LRGV.

Gina Hinojosa needs to explain why she does not openly campaign with her father, Gilberto Hinojosa.  We all know the answer.  She is no more qualified to be governor than her father was qualified to be the Chair of the Texas Democratic Party.

Gina tried through paid bloggers to convince you she took the lead on Data Centers.  The record was clear.  Before Gina read in the paper they had become an issue, Governor Abbott has already called for additional regulation and a mandate they produce their own electricity.  Documented facts matter. 

HOW IS IT GOVERNOR ABBOTT AND THE LEGISLATURE CANNOT BETTER REGULATE THE COST OF GASOLINE?

Now pay attention, I am putting the blame on Abbott and the Republicans, but why is GINA not calling them out for doing nothing.  She has proposed nothing to address the issue of how Texas and the US can be net exporters of gasoline, and not find a way to cap the price of gasoline.

"The United States is the world’s largest exporter of motor gasoline (finished gasoline plus gasoline blending components), supplying over 16% of total global exports. U.S. motor gasoline exports in 2023 averaged 900,000 barrels per day (b/d), equivalent to about 10% of domestic consumption and enough to fill up the tanks of over 1.5 million SUVs per day,"

 WHAT TO UNDERSTAND

Our gasoline surplus is so large, we export the equivalent of 10% of our consumption.

Texas can control the price of gasoline coming from Texas fields.  There can be a higher price for exports.  But Texas can mandate a price range for Texas consumption, with the price going up after the needs of Texans are met.

So why is Gina Hinojosa not calling out Governor Abbott on the issue?  It is either ignorance, or she is bought by the oil and gas industry.  This is a very winning issue, and Gina is dead silent.  Why?




No comments:

Post a Comment

  GINA HINOJOSA IS CLUELESS ON THE GASOLINE ISSUE, OR WORSE IS SHE BOUGHT BY THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY?:  I DO NOT KNOW WHICH IS THE TRUTH BU...