IF YOU CAN DISMISS THIS YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM 9/11
Snopes for about a month now has been unable to debunk this story. What frustrates me is, Snopes normally states the claim has been debunked. Snopes is not doing that with this story. Instead, they are saying they have not been able to verify the story.
Snopes changing how it reports on these claims concerns me.
United Airlines according to Snopes and other sources has refused to deny the claim. Israel has also refused to deny the claim. The DOD has refused to deny the claim.
We can assume it is false but still be very concerned. By not denying the claim, every terrorist organization around the world now believes United Airlines is using their commercial flights as cargo planes to fly military equipment to Israel.
THE MISHANDLING OF THIE STORY ENDANGERS EVERYONE WHO ON UNITED.
Do people understand at small airports like ours, under the correct planning a United flight can be taken out?
Israel which has some of the best security nearly lost control of flight into Israel which was destines for a 9/11 event.
For the holidays, assuming I can fly, I was planning on using United. I used up all of my miles on American and decided since I will now only fly first class, I would start to use my United miles. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN
ALL THAT MUST HAPPEN IS THE CEO OF UNITED MUST COME OUT AND REFUTE THE CLAIM.
United's decision to respond with a no comment makes flying United a major no no for me. So, I will pay full price for my first-class ticket on America. Given my health problems first-class is safer for me, and easier to be seated. I do not drink so that is not a benefit. The food is not that great for the higher price. I am paying for the comfort.
AGAIN, AMERICAN LOST THREE PLANES ON 9/11, ALONG WITH ALL THE PASSENGERS AND CREW
LET ME ASK
After 9/11, do we not have the right to demand our flight is safe? So long as United and Israel say "no comment." you are not safe on United. For the record, the Brownsville airport is not secure. We need extra ground security.
IS IT NOT BAD ENOUGH WE MUST SUPPORT THE GENOCIDAL POLICIES OF ISRAEL, WE MUST ALSO COMPROMISE OUR SAFETY ON COMMERCIAL FLIGHTS BY UNITED.
No comments:
Post a Comment