Thursday, October 8, 2026



JFK WAS CLEARLY ANTI-ZIONIST AND AGAINST ISRAELI EXPANIIONIST POLICY

Vicente Gonzalez's taking of Israeli money in exchange for his support of Israeli genocide against the Palestinian people is clearly anti-JFK.

For genocide against an entire people is a red line on election day.

IT IS A VERY HARD NO ON VICENTE GONZALEZ

My vote is not for the Republican.  It is against genocide and anyone who supports it

Growing up I knew so many survivors of the holocaust.  It may have been a friend's parent or grandparent. GENOCIDE scares not just the initial victims, but also generations.

I knew the history of how FDR ignored all the evidence of the ongoing genocide.  This cannot be repeated.

If the only way for the Democrats to gain control of the House is to support genocide, then I say let the Democrats remain without power.

I DO NOT AND WILL NEVER SUPPORT THE IDEA THAT NOT VOTING MEANS YOU SUPPORT THE OTHERSIDE

Cameron County remains a bastion of corruption because we are told better to vote for the Democrats, than allow the Republicans to win.  Voting for the institutionalized corruption among Cameron County Democrats is a win for corruption and not We the People.

MY POSITION IS A HARD NO FOR ALL CAMERON COUNTY CORRUPT DEMOCRATS - IT IS THE ONLY SOLLUTION TO END THE INSTITUTIONALIZED CORRUPTION WITHIN CAMERON COUNTY 

In two years if they run honest candidates then I will say vote Democrat.

ON ALL STATE RACES, I WILL BE VOTING DEMOCRAT AS A WAY TO BREAK THE CORRUPT HOLD THE REPUBLICANS HAVE ON THE STATE

On Talarico vs. Paxton, I see leaning towards Talarico.  It is very telling this close to the race Paxton appears to be tailing Talarico. All the undecideds tell me Paxton is unable to close the race.

On Hinojosa vs, Abbott, I see it leaning towards Abbott.  All the polling is too erratic to say Hinojosa has a real chance.  The number of undecideds tends to favor Hinojosa, but in the bigger picture she does not have a presence around the entire state, such as Talarico. 

The statewide election has the ability of scare the Republicans. 

For me this election is about one thing, no one can rely on the voters to play along with the two-party system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JFK WAS CLEARLY ANTI-ZIONIST AND AGAINST ISRAELI EXPANIIONIST POLICY Vicente Gonzalez's taking of Israeli money in exchange for his supp...