My neighborhood remains tight. When I am out and about, the number one question I get is, when will Lopez start to sell its rotisserie chicken. It has been some 6 months since the kitchen has been complete.
I have two solid sources the problem is the City of Brownsville withholding a permit so they can open for business. It is a mere 2-minute drive from my house. I can tell you my roommate, and I are ready to buy a chicken once a week. It is a cheap meal for two people. You just do not want to cook, so you buy a chicken premade.
My neighbors are the same. You are on your way home from work, and you stop for a chicken with sides.
CITY COMMISSIONER LINDA MACIAS IS OF NO HELP FOR ANYTHING
Here is the deal with code enforcement and permits. It is random and arbitrary. The city says in my case code enforcement is discretionary, but in the case of Lopez store it is mandatory. My case is still very much alive. John Cowen is going to learn the hard way how reality works.
Lopez has lost some 6-months of business while they deal with the Brownsville permitting office. Think about that, 6 months of profits.
While she sits in other districts potholes, ours go unrepaired. The huge one in front of my neighbor's home only gets bigger. For legitimate reasons, there are no a large number of cars parked in front making the pothole bigger and bigger.
Linda is petty and vindictive. She is not going to help anyone who challenges her. She is a good fix for her MAGA group. What she does not know is, she has no future in district 2.
HEY LINDA, WE WANT OUR CHICKEN AND THE POTHOLE FIXED
No comments:
Post a Comment