On Tuesday morning had I been living in San Antonio, I would have gone to the ER. Again I woke up soaked with my sheets also soaked. I have a very expensive mattress cover so the mattress is fine.
When I tried to get out of bed it was a challenge to move my legs and body. I put one foot on the floor and realized I would not be able to stand.
I waited about two ours and with slippers on I could wobble to the bathroom. I could not stand up straight, the pain was too intense.
The latter concerns me because during the partial proctectomy the urologist told me there appears to be problems in my bladder from long term retention. This is consistent with bladder problems. So maybe the leakage is the bladder and not the normal pressure hydrocephalus.
The fact I am typing this morning tells you I am doing better. I though I was doing better on Monday, so I went to bingo on Monday. The person I was with saw how I struggled to get to the back of the hall to buy my tickets. He also notice I did not buy my traditional tostada. I could not stand on that line.
So when I won, the person I was with had to collect the $150.00 prize. Maybe sitting all night on a hard chair messed with my bladder.
I think I will get three things done before leaving for the post office, Leslies's pools, and then to the vet so Sam's annual.
No comments:
Post a Comment